Friday, September 12, 2008

nothing better to do =(

Today is Rui Gie's birthday..day before yesterday Mr Choo(Rui Gie's bf) called sin lan to help him to order a cake for his sweetie's birthday as he is in Mentakab so its hard for him to booked the cake..he planned to surprise her..he told rui gie that he'll not be able to come back to celebrate her birthday..i took a day off on that day cause i've somethg to be done..den later on i went out v rui gie and sin lan to sign up for the job at padini..

After that, me and sin lan "pakated"..she send me to secret recipe to booked the cake but rui gie was too gatal wanted to follow me to booked the cake cause i told her that im booking thecake for my dad as his birthday is comin very soon..but after all, i managed to get her back into the car again and the cake is smoothly booked..

So last nite some of my frens went to TC to give her a surprise party..i wasn't there cause its impossible for me to go out so late at nite but i was happy enough to wish her at 12am this mornin..anyway..hope that God will grant her everythg which is best for her..this afternoon,rui gie and mr choo came over to college to look for me and eve cause we've decided to go to the pasar ramadhan to get some food..ahhemm..i mean a lot of food..we were like some hungry ghost ..cant resist the delicious food..

well..im stoppin here rite now..dunno what elso to type..im typing this cause i've nothing better to do..will be updting my blog whenever i got somethg to type..

No comments: