Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Always wanted to update my blog but the "laziness" is too strong and day by day its puling me away from blogging..so this time i've decided to drag my heavy ass up to the computer chair and start blogging again..and another reason for me not blogging for like a century is because there nothing for me to blog or should i said there's too much for me to blog and i dunno where to get it started..

Well..after my finals..i've decided to find myself a job so that my sem break would not be wasted just lidat..but i was too lazy to find myself a job so i decided to stay home and watch movie all day long since my mum asked me to take care of my sis and my dad's goin for an eye operation..sad..so i was so happy and enjoyin every moment of my holidays..soon after..eve sent me a sms asked me whether im interested to work in the reception of my college..after thinkin twice..i decided to work rather den wasting time at home..

I felt like im a money freak rite now ..craving for money everyday..muahahahhah...who dont love money rite ?? please agree v me ..yesterday i went to padini concept store in east coast mall to get a job there during the few days of raya..the salary is unbelievable..its RM13.50 an hour..WeeEeEEe...money money..here i come..its oni for the two days of raya ..triple pay..fuiyoh..

Time passes reali quickly..i just realised that my holidays is gonna come to an end ..sobs :( i'll be reali busy starting form next sem which is alxo next week..next sem is a short sem which is three months..normally u can oni take 2-3 subjects in a short sem but cause few of my coursemates are from other college and they're a bit faster den me so i have to pull up my socks by taking 4 subjects in next sem..usually there's oni one class per week for a subject but den because its a short sem so there 2 classes per week for a subjects which means total up i've 8 classes per week..im so not used to that..in my first sem i've oni 4 classes per week..omg..how m i suppose to live with that ?? hope that everythg will just be alrite..

alice signing out...

No comments: