Friday, September 19, 2008

I'll do whatever it takes

Last Sunday we celebrated mooncake festival and also actually its part of celebrating sin lan's early birthday..her birthday was on monday..we managed to celebrate her birthday v her till midnight..hope that she's happy v it..

This week is the first week of the new sem..assignment is comin soon..everyone will be busy for it again..this week im still aint tat busy yet cause my accounting class and moral studies is still not on..so currenly im just joinin my seniors for class..and its reali fun and happy having them around..its totally different than studyin alone.

Altho im happy in the day but I hate it when the day turns night.There is where the suffering starts. It has been quite a while since I broke up but then the broken pieces remain unfixed. I know I have to face it no matter how because Im the one who asked for it . I did not treasure him when he’s with me . I only realize it when he’s gone..But what is the point of realizing it now ? Isn’t a bit too late for everythg ?? But I rather let go of this relationship den to letting him hurt and suffer whenever he’s with me..I guess this is the best way of solving things..We both agreed to this..Just let this be and we believe that time will heal the broken heart.

I just hope tat in future whenever we meet each other we will be able to give each other a warmth smile.That is all im asking for.Altho its suffering to let go the one I truly loved but I guess this is the only way of giving him happiness.I’ll do whatever it takes to give u the happiness.Take care and God bless u..

alice signing out ...

No comments: