Saturday, January 17, 2009

Unlucky..

damn unlucky today..finally i've successfully gone thru the string of unlucky today..

lets get it started here..

well, this mornin i woke up kinda early..tot of sleeping longer as it is weekend and so ngam i got no tuition class but somehow i cant carry on with my sleep..all of a sudden, a thought flashed thru my mind..i tot of baking..and so after brushed up, prepared those ingredients so i started..

first of all i beked the ground nuts..i dunno how long should i bake it but cin cai la..i simply set a time..so i continue with my other ingredient..once i turned back i saw that ground nut became real nut(all burned,wtf) second trial,failed another time.anyway, i dun care much bout that i blend it and mixed it v flour and all the ingredients so i baked it..first round, the cookie turned out to be "charcoal"..darn black..u'll not be able to different a charcoal and those cookies..

after a while, my maid came and asked me..
maid:eh, u x dapat hidu bau pelik ke?
me:hidung u tu pelik la,bau biskut mmg macam ni la.

den suddenly all of a sudden, my maid shouted

maid:mampus la u kali ini
me:eh boleh x u jgn selalu jerit kuat kuat macam kampung la
maid:bukan la,u dengar la dulu, u bakar biskut ke bakar kipas?
me:apa yang u tenga cakap ni, gila la u.

so i walked over and see what's happenin..omg..the ove was so near to the table fan, and the heat of the oven melted the fan..gosh..damn unlucky..after that, i couldn't concentrate on those cookies anymore, i kept on thinkin how should i explain to my mum bout the fan..shit..

after the baking, i was at the wet kutchen washing up those dishes..den my maid shouted again..damn pissed off..

maid:mampus la..x de electrik datang lo..
me:apa?? x de electric?? u pergi check kotak electrik tu..mungkin butang tu lompat kot(i dunno how to said it in bahasa).
maid:saya dah check,mmg x de electrik.
me:bapak malang.

so after washing those dishes, i was about to take my shower..suddenly i tot.."no electric??so im gonna bath in cold water?? one of my fear is bathin in cold water..so i forced myself to do that.damn shitty cold.i went in to the room, i kept on tryin to switch on the light and fan but couldn't on, i kept on trying, den oni i realized "how could i on the light and fan when thee's no electric?damn bodoh weh..no dryer to dry my hair also..den the maid shouted again..

maid:dah ade electric..bukan x de electric lo..kakak x check kotak electrik..suis tu lompat..
me:wtf, u ni,skrg baru check, kenapa x nak tunggu sampai malam baru check..buat i kena guna air sejuk..bapak sejuk la..kenapa pulak i malang sangat hari ni..aish..
maid: sorry la

damn unlucky..but after all the cookies taste great..the second last and the last round's one..was lucky also din get scolding from mum for melting the fan..lol..

alice signing out..

No comments: