Wednesday, January 21, 2009

T.H.A.N.K.S.G.I.V.I.N.G.


To my beloved frens and relatives out there,


Thanks for those wishes, presents and celebrations during my birthday. din expect u some of u could remember my birthday.
To my collegemates who tried their best to plan the surprise party for me, thanks a lot altho some of u failed to hide things from me( i noe u guys too well,hahahaha),i apreciate it a lot no matter how.

Mum and dad, thanks for the facial set and angpau
Aunty Grace, thanks for the angpau
Sin and and Rui gie, thanks for the photo frame which i love it a lot..
Joanne, thanks for comin back to surprise me altho its one day early..lol..thanks for d dinner
Yuan Ting, thanks for the sushi..
Eve, thanks for the chocolate cake..
Honey, thanks for the Tiffany& co's Cross
Law, thanks for the necklace and earring
Burger, thanks for the burger cup
Weng, thanks for the japanese Hello Kitty
Matilda, thanks for the wish in the Blog
Bartender at After7, thanks for the drink( Lamborghini)


Guys, my thanks are beyond comprehension..

*was sad that he din wish me, he totally forget about it..he used to be the first to wished me last time but now everythg has changed..whenever the phone rang, i tot his name will appear in the screen but it was damn dissapointing..unitl the very last minute on my birthday, i told myself that he will somehow wish me but i was so so wrong..he never and he has forgotten for the very first time..anyway, its no point to be sad over a spiled milk..its over and wad do i expect from him? a wish? so wad? would it still be the same as before after he wish me?*

No comments: