Friday, December 30, 2011

Lets usher in the brand new 2012

Finally, 2011 has come to an end. A year full of explorations, experiences, happiness, sadness and memories. Each and every year, we'll have different experiences and when the year is coming to the end, we'll start thinking of new year resolutions but how many of us actually work towards the resolutions that we've made?

I've gained new experiences by studying away from home. Meeting new friends, becoming close friends, into relationships, falling out of love, joining clubs and societies, striving through exams, going on vacations and a lot a lot more. Thanks to those that have left a footprint in my life regardless good or bad one.

I haven't started thinking of my new year resolutions. Perhaps, I should start thinking now. Knowing that I'm always not satisfied with so many many things. But one thing for sure, studies is my top priority for the coming year. "Oh God, I pray that time will pass faster in the coming year and I pray that I will be able to pass all my papers successfully and also enjoy my very last year of uni life. Amen!" That's all I'm asking for myself. Other than this, I pray for health, wealth and happiness for each and everyone of my friends and family.

So where are u people heading to for ur countdown tonight? No matter u're spending time with ur family or friends, or perhaps ur studying a thousand miles away from ur family, I hereby wish all of u a Blessed 2o12. All the best in ur future undertakings and strive hard for whatever u wish to achieve, no matter its studies, career, family, relationships or so on. Break a leg people.

XoXo.
Alice
31/12/2012



No comments: