Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Such is Life

Ten days of holidays just passed like that.
It seems like I have not done anything beneficial in this holiday.
Spent most of the time with friends compared to the parents. Feeling guilty.
Did not even have time to rest peacefully and re-energize myself.
Was mentally distracted and tortured, feeling more exhausted than usual.
This is not a holiday, its a temporary break from the heartbreaking place.
Life is so unpredictable, man is so temperamental.
Mummy always say "Girl, Life is not a bed of roses."
This applied to all angles of life such as studies, work, relationships...
Predicting the outcome of a relationship is damn tiring.
Its never a hypothesis.
U gotta do the experiment to make the right conclusion.
It starts with only I Love U and ends with 1001 excuses.
Like it or not, U gotta accept it.
I guess, such is life.
Leaving home back to the heartbreaking place again tmr.
I was counting my days cant wait to go back to Uni in the past Feb.
This time around, its so different, Im so reluctant to leave.
Perhaps, I just don't wanna face the reality when I know I have to.
I cant be dwelling in the past when the other half has already moved on.
Well, so sad but its true. Again, such is life.

No comments: